Places
86 records
| Src | ||||
|---|---|---|---|---|
| P-0125248 | place | Noupoort | 16 Aug 2018 | ✓ |
| P-0123932 | place | The Owl House | 15 Aug 2017 | ✓ |
| P-0065663 | place | World War Cenotaph | 14 Jul 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0014034 | place | Pella | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0014033 | place | Niewoudtville | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0013925 | place | Griquatown | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0013923 | place | Gordonia Division | 16 Mar 2011 | – |
| P-0013921 | place | Fraserburg | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0013920 | place | Fourteen Streams | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |
| P-0013919 | place | Concordia | 16 Mar 2011 | – |
| P-0013799 | place | Richmond | 16 Mar 2011 | ✓ |

Noupoort
Noupoort is a town in the Eastern Karoo region of South Africa. With the start of the Railways in Noupoort nearly all the personnel were…

The Owl House
The Owl House is a Museum in Nieu-Bethesda, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Helen Martins, an outsider or self-taught Artist and Owner of Owl…

World War Cenotaph
The Cenotaph on Du Toitspan Road, is a Memorial to 400 of Kimberley’s Men who died in the Great War (World War I) between 1914 and 1918…

Pella
In the mid-1880s a huge Cathedral was built in the Bushmanland desert oasis of Pella by French Missionaries who at first had absolutely no…

Niewoudtville
(prior to 1910) The village of Nieuwoudtville was established in 1897 on the farm Groenrivier which, as the name implies, was sited on…

Griquatown
In 1802 William Anderson and Cornelius Kramer, of the London Missionary Society, established a station among the Griqua at Leeuwenkuil…

Gordonia Division
Magisterial district and division in the North-West in the Cape Province. Named after Sir Gordon Sprigg, who was Prime Minister of the Cape…

Fraserburg
The division of Fraserburg was originally part of the district of Worcester and was proclaimed a separate division on 12 December 1853. In…

Fourteen Streams
Fourteen Streams is located in Frances Baard District Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa. The estimate terrain elevation above seal…

Concordia
The village of Concordia was established in 1863 as a station of the Rhenish Missionary Society. It seems probable that its founding…

Richmond
The Village of Richmond was established in 1844 on a portion of the Farm Driefontein, owned by P J van der Merwe. It was named after the…