Situated on the Historic Montagu Pass this bridge was built in 1847. This solid bridge was designed by Charles Michell and built by Henry Ford White (who also built the Montagu Pass ).
The Montagu Pass was officially opened on the 19th January 1848. The official opening took place at the Keur River bridge in the pass. The honour of naming the pass fell to Mrs Geesje Bergh, wife of the former Civil Commissioner of George. The pass was christened Montagu Pass!
-33° 56' 15.5072", 22° 25' 19.5237"